Come vote in the latest Pakira Poll!

Will the Russia-Ukraine conflict have an impact on your business?

Vote on LinkedIn!
pollreg

6 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hello to all Pakira members! Would be great if you could use the “Reply & Share” button below to share the above Pakira Poll about the Russia-Ukraine concept. If you share w/ your followers on LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. there will be more participation and the results will be more statistically significant for the industry. We have a special green button for this to make your life as easy as possible!
Thank you all!!

6 Likes

Hey #teamPakira, please come vote by clicking the link above. I’d love to hear what you all think in this week’s Pakira Poll. The more people vote the more interesting the results for everyone!

Thank you!!

@Craig_Parker @Michael_Haas @Jeff_Lassle @Andrey_Tikhomirov @william_giguere @Jacob_Molnar @Ryan_Pearson @Alex_Rabens @Andrew_Schuster @David_Hoglund @Kyler_Landa @cmusselman @Kirk_Miller @Matt_Layman @Jordan_Kirk @Ray_Achcar-Winkels @Kevin_Coppola @Olivier_Allen @Mike_Kotloski @Ben_Chastang @Jim_Schumacher @Richard_Kniatt @shawnrouth @Heather_Karleen @Steven_Ashley @Brady_Peat @Josh_Rees @Burford_Bolander @HENDKIE_JEAN @David_Moore @Stacey_Roberts @BRETT_WAULS @Abhishek_Garg @Nic_Wilson @justin_smith @Neill_Gibson @Adam_Maccario @Charlie_Wait @Bella_Carmelita_Carr @Nick_Abbott @Bernard_Lee @David_Bagdy @Mike_Schacht @Jeff_Girard @Vaidas_Puodziukas @Daniel_Drake @Madison_s_Lumber_Rep @Tripp_Emmer @Bill_Kazakoff @Darren_Thomas @Jenny_Riddle @William_Jameson @tim_hanson @Mark_Hill @Patrick_Taylor @Brian_White @Daniel_Wakefield @Ashley_Boeckholt @Parker_Woodley @gaurav_kakkar @Javier_Gallardo @Jean-Philippe_Bolduc @Garren_Hitner @Randy_Brown @krys_babila @Candra_Burns @Maria_Enrique @Jim_Daniel @William_Moulds @Craig_Webb @Curtis_Loik @Moe_Paracha @Marcus_Grooms

10 Likes

I completely agree with @Andrew_Gibson on LinkedIn polls. If you’re on LinkedIn, take the 1 second it takes to vote, no redirection, no additional questions. I struggle with my LI network for votes, even on trivial topics. Yes, we are trying to gain insight, opinions, developmental direction, etc., but the main goal of polls are to create a catalyst for participation and discussion!

7 Likes

Thank you to all those who participated in the poll! Thus far, I am blows away by the results: percentage of affected businesses. US and Canada are not as insular after all …

6 Likes

I am glad you see the vision. These polls have a big opportunity to reveal insights that are useful to everyone in the industry. All credit to you for voting & @Nadia for being the driving force behind them!

10 Likes