Hardie Backer

I’m told by my vendor that I can no longer get Hardie Backer, the 1/2 and 1/4 inch sheets (3’x5’) that I’ve been getting for years.

There’s some other product they make (Hardie Backer with HydroDefense), but it sounds like they’re only selling it to the box stores.

Has anyone else run into this? What are the other alternatives? I know about Durrock, and GoBoard, but haven’t sold any.

I’m curious about what any other retailers or contractors have to say here.

10 Likes

Do any of the builders or retailers on Pakira have any solutions for Mr. @Craig_Parker?

@Jim_Schumacher, @Bryce_Wilson, @Marcus_Grooms, @Kevin_Coppola, @Jason_Howard, @Gary_Williamson, @Jeff_Maughan, @Jim_Daniel, @Gerald_Harling, @Heather_Karleen, @Jordan_Kirk, @Craig_Parker, @David_Hoglund, @Daniel_Drake, @Stephen_Coppola, @Burford_Bolander, @Daniel_Wakefield, @Tommy_Spencer, @ShawnRouth, @David_Hunter, @Mike_Schacht, @George_Dunn, @Abhishek_Garg, @christian_swann, @David_Moore, @Josh_Rees, @Thomas_Farina, @BRETT_WAULS, @Chuck_Frye, @Megan_McCormick, @Richard_Uria, @Anton_Kotenko, @Jillian_Hodgin, @Eric_Cain, @Dennis_Lightbourn, @Rob_Eaton, @Beth_Kelly, @Brenda_Nicolet, @George_Haw, @Michael_Shepherd, @Charles_Pool, @Brent_Rowan, @Carlin_Bennett, @sean_stevens, @Chris_Kagan, @Brent_Nauta, @Tom_Inman, @Ed_Winders, @Meagan_lanning , @Wesley_Pool, @Jeremy_Voeglie, @Charles_Jobin, @jay_ar_tayco, @Pete_Wildprett, @Jim_Rodway, @Anthony_Vanatta, @Adam_Hirshberg, @Brian_Gibson, @Jonathan_Everhart, @Kenny_Wagler, @William_Colyer, @Andrew_Letson, @Joel_Doherty, @Kate_Mott, @Kyle_Jeske, @Guy_Hemphill, @Brian_Neal, @Rachelle_Dodge ,

8 Likes