New feature alert, Secure Chat!

You asked, we delivered!
You can now privately and securely chat one-on-on with anyone on Pakira Forum.

Could you help us test it out?
All chats are initiated on the forum. To begin chatting…

1. click on any user’s photo or avatar
  2. click on the “Chat” button within the user preview popup

Test it out on me!

See Guide below:

We are always looking for your feedback – Enjoy!

11 Likes

Could you please help test it out by clicking on my user icon and sending me a chat message?

@Craig_Parker @Michael_Haas @Jeff_Lassle @Andrey_Tikhomirov @william_giguere @Jacob_Molnar @Ryan_Pearson @Alex_Rabens @Andrew_Schuster @David_Hoglund @Kyler_Landa @cmusselman @Kirk_Miller @Matt_Layman @Jordan_Kirk @Ray_Achcar-Winkels @Kevin_Coppola @Olivier_Allen @Mike_Kotloski @Ben_Chastang @Jim_Schumacher @Richard_Kniatt @shawnrouth @Heather_Karleen @Steven_Ashley @Brady_Peat @Josh_Rees @Burford_Bolander @HENDKIE_JEAN @David_Moore @Stacey_Roberts @BRETT_WAULS @Abhishek_Garg @Nic_Wilson @justin_smith @Neill_Gibson @Adam_Maccario @Charlie_Wait @Bella_Carmelita_Carr @Nick_Abbott @Bernard_Lee @David_Bagdy @Mike_Schacht @Jeff_Girard @Vaidas_Puodziukas @Daniel_Drake @Madison_s_Lumber_Rep @Tripp_Emmer @Bill_Kazakoff @Darren_Thomas @Jenny_Riddle @William_Jameson @tim_hanson @Mark_Hill @Patrick_Taylor @Brian_White @Daniel_Wakefield @Ashley_Boeckholt @Parker_Woodley @gaurav_kakkar @Javier_Gallardo @Jean-Philippe_Bolduc @Garren_Hitner @Randy_Brown @krys_babila @Candra_Burns @Maria_Enrique @Jim_Daniel @William_Moulds @Craig_Webb @Curtis_Loik @Moe_Paracha @Marcus_Grooms

9 Likes
5 Likes

I sent a few thoughts. It’s a little hard to keep track of what I’m writing because the keyboard covers the text. Other than that it’s working great!

9 Likes

Nice job. !!!

9 Likes

thank you @Burford_Bolander and @Michael_Haas! really appreciate the feedback!

9 Likes

No problem @Nadia . You and @Andrew_Gibson are right on the ball with any issues!

8 Likes

Thanks for your help us test out the chat!

10 Likes

any time!

10 Likes