Shoe’s Lumber Report – 7/15/22 | Shoe's Lumber Report

WELCOME TO THE SUMMER BEARISH – BULL MARKET! So far, this summer feels more like the BEAR DAYS instead of the DOG DAYS of summer. Economic concerns threw everyone for a loop this week, as the stock market and the lumber resembled a pachinko machine as yet another topsy-turvey week concluded. I can understand why if you feel a little roughed up as the weekend approaches. The weekend is nearly here, so grab an ice-cold beverage and spend a few minutes catching up on all that transpired this past week in the place I like to call: 'The Wonderful World of Wood.” Enjoy…

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! If your busy summer schedule hasn’t allowed the time to subscribe to SHOE’S LUMBER REPORT, now is the time to sign up. I offer three subscription options to choose from, with the most popular annual subscription, for only $99/year. A heck of a deal! For a minuscule investment, you are sure to be kept up to date on the fluctuating commodity lumber and panel market and save thousands of dollars every year, as many have been doing since 1995. Thanks for your support!

https://shoeslumberreport.com/shoes-lumber-report-7-15-22/

10 Likes