The Beck Group’s “Keys to Successful Sawmill Management” training workshop Dec 6~8: David Stallcop @ Stallcop Group LLC

This will be my third time as a guest presenter at a the Beck Group’s “Keys to Successful Sawmill Management” training workshop at the World Forestry Center in Portland Oregon December 6~8. I will be presenting on “Identifying and Implementing Strategies in Sawmilling”.

This workshop is perfect for sawmill managers, supervisors, and management-track employees. It is also perfect for anyone interested in developing an in-depth understanding of the sawmilling business. You can be from anywhere in the world and register to attend this training workshop.

Some of the topics covered during this 3 day workshop include:

• Characteristics of top quartile Operations
  • Leadership in the sawmill
  • Profitability levers
  • Lumber market outlook
  • Lumber recovery
  • Sawmill safety
  • Log Procurement and log valuation
  • Lumber drying
  • Wood chip quality and by-product considerations
  • CLT and Mass Timber construction
  • Human resources in lumber manufacturing
  • Understanding your business model

To register yourself or your employees go to www.beckgroupconsulting.com/training and I look forward to seeing many of my domestic and international sawmill friends at this event. Or you can message me and I can email you a copy of the registration form. Reference my name on your registration and you will receive a $150 discount. david@stallcopgroup.com

7 Likes

Hey Oregonian Pakirans, this might be something you would be interested in!

@Steven_Ashley, @Scott_Elston, @Shay_Kurzinski, @Ryan_Pearson, @EJ_Singler, @Bill_Bash, @Sueann_Bankus, @Dustin_Pomeroy, @Sarah_Murphy

6 Likes