Timber Procurement Forester in Arizona

The Timber Procurement Forester in Arizona will procure timber/logs for harvesting and delivery to the company’s sawmill operations in Arizona.

Requirements:

A minimum of five years’ experience log and timber procurement experience in the USA including interaction with the US Forest Service. Experience with log harvesting and quality.

High school or GED. College degree in Forestry preferred.

A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible.

Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.

Administrative skills and aptitude combined with on-the-ground initiative and capability.

Availability to travel as required.

Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.

Experience with Log quality programs.

Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.

Must be a legal US resident. Unfortunately, there is no visa sponsorship offered for this role.

Previous experience/strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices.

Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products

Anyone that wants to consider this position, reach out on LinkedIn, email stacey.topwoodjobs@gmail.com, or call me at 804-874-8874. Send me your resume and we will schedule a short call.

7 Likes

Thank you @Stacey_Roberts for posting! Just wanted to let you know that if you’d like us to help on any formatting that you find desirable, either @Andrew_Gibson or I could help – just let us know! :upside_down_face: Welcome to Pakira!

7 Likes

@Stacey_Roberts Your post looks good, there is no right or wrong way to post. In any case, I am at your service! Free of charge
(no acorns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

This opening sounds like an interesting opportunity for the right forester. I have a few people in mind and I’ll send them a link to this post! Thanks for sharing

8 Likes

Andrew,

Thanks for that. It is a tough environment. There are a ton of good jobs out there, and very few candidates to fill them.

Stacey Roberts
Top Wood Jobs
stacey.topwoodjobs@gmail.com
804-874-8874

8 Likes