Wood waste recycling solutions

If you want to recycle waste wood, like sawdust, wood chips, scraps, broken pallets, etc there are 2 ways for you.
1, recycling to pallet chip blocks. pls see the picture below.

This line is made for Sweden customer, which is in test process.

2, recycling to presswood pallet below

There are many pictures and videos of customer site, if needed, pls let me know.

12 Likes

Hello @Brianna_song thank you for the info!
I am wondering what do mills and manufacturers/fabricators do w/ their scrap and saw dust today? Is it sold/monetized/recycled or buried into landfill?

12 Likes

As Mill Owners, would you say there is an active market for your wood scrap and sawdust? What do you commonly do with your wood scrap and sawdust?

@Sergei_Rosumovski, @Barnabas_Seregi, @David_Hunter, @Abhishek_Garg, @Edward_Irvin, @Bryce_Wilson, @Burford_Bolander, @Daniel_Drake, @Tom_Inman, @Michael_Fincham, @Nicholas_Mead, @David_Twite

10 Likes

Great post @Brianna_song! I was wondering how long it takes on average for sawdust to be recycled into a block or into a pallet?

10 Likes

I use it to mulch young trees on our tree farm.

11 Likes

Interesting @Edward_Irvin, What did you use the mulch for?

10 Likes

To mulch recently planted seedlings.

11 Likes

yes, they can recycle wood scraps and sawdust, etc to make pallet or pallet blocks.pallet block can used on the pallet as the picture marked in red

they can sell these blocks to pallet manufacturers. The wood price has increased a lot, more and more pallets manufacturers choose chip blocks instead of wood blocks, which not only can recycle waste wood but also can make a profit by selling this kind of blocks. Also, the Presswood pallet can be used in transportation, especially good for export/Import because of free fumigation and free inspection

11 Likes

we don’t have a sawmill, but we have lots of customers who have sawmills. because they want to recycle their waste wood, like chips, sawdust, shavings, etc. so they find us to use our machines to make pallet blocks or Presswood pallets.

11 Likes

it depends on the raw material, if the raw material is large or with high moisture, we need chipping machine and crushing machine, dryer to deal with the material to get the size from 5-15mm and moisture of 5%. Generally, the size of pallet block is around 75x75mm to 145x145mm, their capacity is also different.and the capacity of presswood pallet is 240pcs/day. there are 2 videos for the whole production line to show you how it makes out. Hope it can help you with better understanding.
Pallet block production line demo video
Presswood pallet production line demo video
For more videos, please subscribe to my youtube channel!

11 Likes

@Fred_Vrugteveen @Scott_Taylor
Have you ever used recycled wood scraps and sawdust for you pallets?

9 Likes

@Brianna_song thank you for all you insights. Wood scrap and sawdust is a fascinating market to explore and understand. Thanks for sharing all you insights.

How does the price of your recycled chip blocks compare a comparable wood product?

9 Likes

sure, we have many production lines working well in Europe or South America,etc. the pictures like chip blocks and Presswood pallet i showed above are we made by our machines or from our customers all over the world. if you are interested in more videos from our cusotmers’ site, pls contact me at Whatsapp: +86 18239974947 Email: brianna@thoyu.com ( Or Facebook: briannathoyu Linkedin: briannathoyu Telegram: Thoyumachinery)

10 Likes

Regarding the price of chip blocks, it depends on different markets. For example, the Europe market is around 300-400Euro/M3 but in china, 800-900RMB(120-150USD) is enough for 1cbm. for more information, pls contact me on whatsapp :innocent:

10 Likes