Welcome to Pakira Pub!

Hi Malte , Very nice to see you here.

7 Likes

welcome @Malte_Herrmann! What an interesting business you have established. Would you say you are sitting in a somewhat unique place? Do you feel you have few competitors in what you’re doing?

9 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Malte_Herrmann your business by description stands out in comparison to the growing needs of more sustainable-regenerative business models,I wonder if you team has any interest in other capital markets,happy to connect and discuss some potential opportunities to our operations with timber export for our ongoing developments with Mass Timber construction.

9 Likes

Hello @Nadia, indeed, we have an interesting business in an interesting part of the world. There is hardly any business or location without competition, but we have an established name, are well-positioned in the mentioned countries, and are known for outstanding service when bringing certified timber into our region.
On the other hand, with deep knowledge of what is possible and where we can add value, we are helping our clients in the US and Europe with customized products or semi-finished components to overcome market shortages and save them lots of travel days and costs!

6 Likes

Hi @Derick_Bedzra! We see a growing demand for mass timber also in parts of Southeast Asia, but so far, we, as APP Timber, did not touch this segment lacking the necessary expertise. But never say never; we’re always interested in new challenges, opportunities, and partnerships.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you, Malte. Do reach us out if you’re looking for a trustable supplier for Teak

10 Likes

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing good!!!

First of all thank you so much to my Pakira’s team for giving me opportunity to join on this platform.!!!

My name is Addy and I am currently working as freight broker in American Logistics Group.
We do provide trucking services all over USA and USA- Canada.
I have more than 5 Lumper and plywood customer , with whom I am working more than 2.5 years.
Flatbeds,
Conestoga
Dry van
if you need any kind help regarding any shipments or just need rates . You can check with me over email addy@alg.us.com

7 Likes

Oh nice !!

6 Likes

Beautiful!!!

7 Likes

Hello All,
I am Earl Dail, owner of Premier Timber LLC. I am a native of and operate in eastern NC exporting Timber products. I have 50 years of experience in the industry, working with mostly syp mills … plywood, lumber, mdf, pulp and paper. I have been involved with raw material purchases for all these years.
If anyone is in need of forest products from the eastern seaboard, please give me a shout. 252-229-2344

Have a Blessed day.

11 Likes

Hello Early, welcome to Pakira! 50 years experience in the industry?!!! Did you start as an unborn child?! :grinning:
We might hit you up for some SYP mill grading info – we are all so privileged to have you onboard!

5 Likes

Hello there Pakira Community,

Hope all is doing well? Wherever there is les intensity of light I declare now that by reason of virtue in humanity’s creator let there by light.

I have been unavailable for a while focusing on matters relating to most of the concerns we raise here in the group about the future of the industries, taking strategic leaps towards sustainability and equity to reasonable degrees.

Happy to share with you latest updates on the Monart City Urban NEXT project;
Monart City - Urban NEXT Nov 2023
Please feel free to leave some comments or reach out if you feel inspired by our work to help or contribute in any way.

Best Regards,
Derick

8 Likes

Hello Pakira Pub. I handle Marketing and also oversee repair division for BolDesign Inc. We are located in Hudson, NC. We build, enhance, and repair commercial dry kilns. Hoping to bring value to this community. God Bless.

9 Likes