Welcome to Pakira Pub!

So glad to have you onboard and that you are liking Pakira @Graham_Savage!

5 Likes

Welcome @Ron_Dzombak!! We are lucky to have you and your 32 years of wisdom onboard. Looking forward to learning more from each other!

6 Likes

Welcome to Pakira @Pino_Pucci! You must have your hands full at Tolko. Hopefully we can bring some new and fruitful connections to you. Be sure to checkout Pakira’s directory and update your products to make it easy for new customers to find you.

5 Likes

Welcome new users! Please consider introducing yourselfs. If anyone would like a VIP tour of Pakira then you can schedule a time with me here calendly.com/pakira/15min

@Chris_Walton, @Damjan_Lesnjak, @Lela_Konecny, @Brandon_Moulds, @Fernando_Valle, @Mitchell_Pepper, @Jared_Seutter, @Karleena_Duerr, @Whitfield_Shepherd, @Ben_Meachen, @Mark_Danevicz, @Ron_Dzombak, @Pino_Pucci, @Mike_Bertochi, @Rhys_Thompson, @Jeremy_Howard, @Bob_Chatham, @Mercer_Lynn, , @Prasenjit_Das_Das, @Michael_Sangiacomo, @Steve_Pung, @Andrew_Dingman, @Charles_DeLaTorre, @James_Mehrwein, @Rinat_Khisyamov, @Stuart_Simpson, @Stempniak_Katie, @Abhi_Vaghasiya, @Tony_Pistilli, @Dale_Byrd, @Yuliia_Vlasenko, @AMANDA_ADAMS, @JUSTIN_DUKE, @Vikram_Harlalka, @Robert_LaPorte, @Brant_Forcey, @brooks_DAME, @Aaron_Somers, @Igor_Stepin, @Melissa_De_Castro, @Sarah_Murphy, @Steve_Siemieniewski, @Cedric_Gaudette, @Tony_Hyatt, @Mark_Anson, @Abdul_Wahab, @Mo_Amir, @Patrick_Keenan, @shih_En_Lin, @Rajan_Sidhu, @James_Webb, @Dan_Edwards, @Trinh_Do, @Pierre_Friolet, @Anthony_Froyd, @Mike_Chien, @Jovan_Gill, @Usman_Jaffrani, @Pal_Randhawa, @Paulson_Raphael, @Kai_Zhang, @khawaja_siddiqui, @Kyle_Moen, @Jason_Chiu, @simon_NA, @Raunaq_Singh, @Mark_Rodakowski, @John_Jamer, @Graham_Savage , @David_Byers, @Jeff_Chan, @Mahdi_Guerroudj, @Olivier_Lacoste, @Petr_komarek, @Patrick_Frasca, @Rasalato_Yanuyanurua, @Miguel_Romero, @Janesh_Kumar_Ganesha, @Vadim_Kondratenko, @Ana_Mihail, @Reinhard_Sauter, @Joseph_Bova, @Kevin_Bruce, @Saleem_Alrahabi, @Johanna_Autio, @Drew_Boylan, @Jerry_Richardson, @Steven_Godowski , @Jason_Staley , @Earl_Heath, @Ashok_Jhawar, @Kristaps_Krauja

10 Likes

Hi All,

I am Mark from Finland working for Avant Wood Oy. We are in the business of making magic: turning trash wood into noble wood by thermally modifying and densifying it in a very advance process of chemistry. We make the machinery to do it. https://youtu.be/8rSfGssSn6A

6 Likes

Welcome to Pakira @Markku_Ranin!! Your expertise and magic making abilities will be a great asset for the Pakira community! :sparkles: :mage:

You may want to connect with @Pierre_Friolet of Thermalwood Canada

7 Likes

Hi Pakira fans, this is Adam from transloads.co - an affordable, cloud-based transload management software. We are building a system designed to help you start your business, manage your business, and grow your business. transloads.co manages transload yards and warehouses, inbound and outbound shipments, BOLs, demurrage, inventory, billing & invoicing, documents, photos customer accounts, and more. Our system is easy to use, accessible from desktop and mobile devices. Request a demo at https://transloads.co/demo-request/ to see how we can simplify your work.

7 Likes

Hey Adam! Welcome to Pakira!! Very cool product you are offering. Looking forward to learning more about it :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you Andrew, the transloading industry needed a disruptive solution to help the smaller operators compete more effectively, and to elevate their customer experience with an enterprise-grade software that is priced for their budget. So here we are :slight_smile:

9 Likes

and we are lucky to have you onboard!

7 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m excited to be part of this new online community. I’m Nate from f3timbertech.com where we are focused on mass timber fasteners, connectors, installation tools and consulting. We offer top quality timber screws manufactured by Schmid Schrauben in Austria as well as all products from Sherpa connection systems, also from Austria. We are also focused on developing our own products and offer hardware for heavy duty hoisting, temporary bracing and glued in rod installation. Utilizing my 16 years experience in the mass timber industry as a fabricator and installer we can also offer constructability consultation and even take on design and engineering of your erection plans (sequencing, hoisting and bracing). You can check out our website or contact me directly at nbergen@f3timbertech.com.

9 Likes

Welcome @Nathan_Bergen! Great to see anyone working on MassTimber products! It’s super helpful to see you offering constructability consultation – we will have to incorporate that as one of the service options on the Pakira platform!

8 Likes

Welcome to Pakira @Nathan_Bergen!

6 Likes

Hi

Dennis McMahon here, an Australian living in Malaysia.

Keeping a watching eye out around the world on engineered / mass timber production and component usage, as will likely look for Tenants with these products (particularly mass timber for tall buildings) as part of our integrated offsite production solutions in our Buildtech Industrial Park in Indonesia (our Park will support new Indonesian capital city build (Nusantara)

If you have CLT / Glulam or other mass / engineered timber expertise, solutions or products, please keep me in the loop

11 Likes

Welcome to Pakira @Dennis_McMahon! You are in good company with lots of other mass timber experts on Pakira! For starters, be sure to connect with @David_Stallcop, @Nic_Wilson, @Kirk_Hodgson, @Jeff_Chan, @Oleksiy_Alex_Chygryn, @Jason_Thorne, @Justin_Harries, @Steve_Marshall @Thomas_mende @Graham_Savage @Nathan_Bergen @Pete_Kobelt @Will_Leverett @Juan_Bugarin @matthias_gelber @Jon_Olson

Looking forward to your engagement!

6 Likes

welcome @Dennis_McMahon !

7 Likes

Welcome @Dennis_McMahon!

7 Likes

@Dennis_McMahon I highly recommend that you link up with Franco Piva, Director of Ergodomus on LinkedIn. He has done some Mass Timber projects in your region of the world.

6 Likes

Welcome @Dennis_McMahon and thank you @David_Stallcop for mentioning me.
Ergodomus is an engineering firm that has been engineering timber structures all over the world for more than 15 years so far. Here are some of our projects. We’re working on some projects in Australia too.
I’ll be more than happy to know more about your need and schedule an e-meeting.

8 Likes

Welcome @Franco_Piva !

5 Likes