Welcome to Pakira Pub!

My cousin would love to make a deal with you on flooring for his construction businesses. What are your prices by the square foot.

7 Likes

Welcome Matt.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community Matt!

6 Likes

hi,jeff,nice to meet you.You are good at the film faced plywood.

8 Likes

Welcome, Jacky!

7 Likes

Welcome to Pakira, Matt!

10 Likes

Hi,burford,we are factory from China.does your cousin can import the plywood from China?

8 Likes

Hello I’m Kirt I’ve been in the industry for about 10 years buying and selling. I have been apart of several large 700 and 300 downgrade truck purchases of material that no one wanted anything to do with and by golly I sold it all.

12 Likes

@Kirt_Heap welcome!

I have been apart of several large 700 and 300 downgrade truck purchases of material that no one wanted anything to do with and by golly I sold it all.

how did you do that??!! :rocket:

10 Likes

Hello @Kirt_Heap. Welcome to Pakira!

10 Likes

@Kirt_Heap Welcome Kurt!

10 Likes

Hello World , LumberCentral.com is beginning to blossum.

11 Likes

Welcome

8 Likes

Welcome @Michael_Lingley to Pakira!

10 Likes

Welcome @Michael_Lingley! We are excited to have you join us and looking forward to seeing the LumberCentral and your private channel blossom!

6 Likes

Top Wood Jobs, LLC supplies recruiting, staffing and consulting services for the wood products industries for full or part time assignments. As a Search Firm, Top Wood Jobs can provide experienced industrial plant staffing, engineering, construction and equipment supplier personnel for Biomass Energy, Flooring, OSB, OSL, MDF, CLT, Particleboard, Hardboard, Laminating, Plywood, Lumber, LVL, I-Joist, WPC, and Wood Pellets and other wood related Building Materials. We can help you with your immediate staffing needs for those hard to locate candidates or for your projects no matter how large or small the project may be. The wood products recruiter you need on your team!

9 Likes

Welcome to Pakira, George! Thank you for helping us create a stronger industry!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @George_Meek!

9 Likes

Hello all!!

My name is Ben Jordan, I work for Nicholson & Cates in Burlington, Ontario. We are a lumber wholesaler and distributer and have been in the industry for 50+ years.

I am relatively new to this industry. I have worked in residential & commercial construction management but have just recently made the jump into lumber sales!

I am looking to learn from other industry professionals and do all I can to contribute to the community!

Cheers! Reach out any time.

Ben

12 Likes

Welcome to the community Ben!!

8 Likes