Welcome to Pakira Pub!

Welcome to Pakira, Ben! With your background in residential & construction management, we would love your participation in many of our discussions on mass timber construction!

11 Likes

Welcome Ben - I am certain that through the Pakira group you will gain access to information on all aspects of the trade. Also, if Jeff Leitch is still with Nicholson, please tell him Neill Gibson says hello.

11 Likes

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Oleg Semenov. I’m in sales. I work for OSKO Holz, pallet timber.
Now we are building a 2nd production - moulded pallet blocks.

Glad to join Pakira!

12 Likes

Hello !!!

9 Likes

Will do Neill! Jeff is mentoring me which I am extremely grateful for! I’ll let him know you say hi!

10 Likes

Welcome to Pakira, Oleg!

8 Likes

Thank you David!

7 Likes

Hi Michael !

10 Likes

Welcome to the Pakira Community @Oleg_Semenov!!!

10 Likes

Thank you Andrew !

10 Likes

Thank you David!

6 Likes

Welcome @Oleg_Semenov and @Ben_Jordan to Pakira!

8 Likes

Nice to see you . Glad you joined

8 Likes

Thank you Nadia!

9 Likes

Thank you Michael!

7 Likes

Good morning,
I am Hank Therien and I am a Plywood trader at Plateau Forest Products out of Bend, OR.
I have been with PFP for almost 2 years. I spent my first year on our trucking dispatch desk and have been buying and selling plywood for the better part of a year now.
I have a ton to learn and I look forward to the diverse perspectives offered here.

12 Likes

Welcome to Pakira, Hank!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Pakira community Hank! Looking forward to hearing your take on the plywood markets. If you ever have any questions, please reach out on Pakira chat or otherwise.

11 Likes

Hi, to everyone in the Pakira Pub!

My name is Gray Skipper and I am Vice President of Scotch Plywood Company in Fulton, AL USA. I have been in the forestry & forest products business for thirty years. I received a BS degree in Forest Resource Management with a minor in Business Finance from Auburn University.

Scotch Plywood is a family owned company that produced the first southern yellow pine plywood east of the Mississippi River. (GP was first in Arkansas). We specialize in the production of sheathing grade items from 3/8" to 23/32" (3/4" is the common reference in the trade). We ship by truck and rail. The rail originates on the NS. We do have an option to ship BNSF or CSXT through a reload via AGR short line in Frisco City, AL.

Looking forward to learning by being on this platform & maybe contributing!

Gray

13 Likes

Welcome Gray,
I just left a voicemail message for Edgar this morning and I look forward to your contributions.

8 Likes